Mothers Day Lunch
Event well attended and Positive Feedback Welcomed.
The School was delighted to welcome 39 additional diners on April 7th for the Annual Mothers Day Lunch.
But you know the old adage 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' (even when you have paid for it). We took the opportunity to run a short survey.
Mums were asked to rate a number of criteria: quality, portion size, value for money, service and supervision.
The results were as follows:-
- 100% said that they had enjoyed the overall lunch experience and thought that the school catering represented good value for money;
- The quality of food ranked highly too - 100% rated the texture and colour of food as acceptable or better, whilst 97.5% gave the thumbs up for taste;
- 82% said that the portion size for their child was suitable - 5% thought it too big, 8% said it was on the small side or their child could have eaten more, 5% didn't express an opinion;
- 97.5% said the food was served hot;
- 97.5% viewed that there was sufficient lunchtime supervision;
- 100% found the catering team provided friendly service.
We're grateful for all of your feedback and have passed it on to the Catering Team.
If your child doesn't currently have school dinners and you'd like to come along and sample them for yourself, please let the office know and we'd be happy to arrange.
If you think your child may be entitled to a free school meal please ask in school, or you can call the Southern Area Education Office on 01473 584784.
Access County Catering info, including menus, via our school meals page.